Unfortunatly i won’t be able to join everyone at EFNW.
It’s not for a lack of effort though
With a lot of back and forth with the customer
The order which would’ve paid my way to the con
has been called off due to lack of funds
Of course i don’t begrudge them. My table is paid for but
the $500 would’ve covered my expenses and thats a
hole that I can’t put myself in without the knowledge that
there will be a solid enough return.
(Being married you have to put well-being of you AND your
spouse before all your own desires)
again I’d love to be there but i love my wife more
Howdy everyone! So i gots me a table at Bronycon in Baltimare this year. Woot! what would really help me out is findin out what designs ya’ll would want for me to have there.
(also if you wanna donate to my getting there that would be cool too.)
you can send me notes here or on my da
OK See that machine on the right? thats my machine. See the machine on the left? thats the one i reeeeeealy want.
right now i can only make 4x4 inch patches at most.
the one on the Left can make 6x10 inch designs.
this would allow me to make designs for the back of jackets and such.
YOU can help me achieve this by commissioning me or buying designs i’ve made (like the ones above) over on my DA:
Howdy all! Thank you for checking out my demo reel. I am a medical student but I LOVE to voice. I hope to join a project willing to give me an opportunity Currently I am cast as the voice for Shining Armor in the fan made movie My Little Pony: Journey of the Spark currently in production. I am very motivated, and will give my all to any project I am part of.
Here is a demo reel of some of my range.
Critiques are welcome and very much aprecitated.
I can be reached on skype under MiketheDO or on twitter via @mcthedo
Thanks Again Michael Carney (Screw Loose)
Good buddy Sondra is gonna get started on her weekly show, Pegasisters Live!, on EFR at
go on over and say howdy
Howdy everyone. I wanted to announce that I will have a table at
Las Pegasus Unicon on Feb 22nd-24th.
NOW what i need from you guys is help deciding
what designs i should stitch and bring. I will have A bunch of cutie marks
i will have a special patch at the con, that i won’t reveal yet,
that will ONLY be available at the con, and to people who attend the con
Meaning that if i dont have enough, i will happily make a pre-order list
Plus i have a few designs that i want to keep hidden so i don’t get scooped
here is the list of patches that i am considering. If you guys could,
send me a message with the numbers you definitly would want to see
at the con. If i make too many its ok just means ill have a stock after the con
1) Mane 6 (duh)
5) Shining Armor
7) Bon Bon
9) Vinyl Scratch
19) Sibsy’s Cutie Mark
I feel like drawing. IDK what the hell I am drawing.
Do not be surprised if adult art happens >.>
COME BUG AN AWESOME GIRL
oh and i be in chat too
New MLP game from Gameloft. My GameLoft Live name is skrew_loose
To the citizens of the United States of America from Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
In light of your failure in recent years to nominate competent candidates for President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately. (You should look up ‘revocation’ in the Oxford English Dictio
Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths, and territories (except North Dakota, which she does not fancy).
Your new Prime Minister, David Cameron, will appoint a Governor for America without the need for further elections.
Congress and the Senate will be disbanded. A questionnaire may be circulated next year to determine whether any of you noticed.
To aid in the transition to a British Crown dependency, the following rules are introduced with immediate effect:
1. The letter ‘U’ will be reinstated in words such as ‘colour,’ ‘favour,’ ‘labour’ and ‘neighbour.’ Likewise, you will learn to spell ‘doughnut’ without skipping half the letters, and the suffix ‘-ize’ will be replaced by the suffix ‘-ise.’ Generally, you will be expected to raise your vocabulary to acceptable levels. (look up ‘vocabulary’).
2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ”like’ and ‘you know’ is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. There is no such thing as U.S. English. We will let Microsoft know on your behalf. The Microsoft spell-checker will be adjusted to take into account the reinstated letter ‘u” and the elimination of ‘-ize.’
3. July 4th will no longer be celebrated as a holiday.
4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you’re not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can’t sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist, then you’re not ready to shoot grouse.
5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.
6. All intersections will be replaced with roundabouts, and you will start driving on the left side with immediate effect. At the same time, you will go metric with immediate effect and without the benefit of conversion tables. Both roundabouts and metrication will help you understand the British sense of humour.
7. The former USA will adopt UK prices on petrol (which you have been calling gasoline) of roughly $10/US gallon. Get used to it.
8. You will learn to make real chips. Those things you call French fries are not real chips, and those things you insist on calling potato chips are properly called crisps. Real chips are thick cut, fried in animal fat, and dressed not with catsup but with vinegar.
9. The cold, tasteless stuff you insist on calling beer is not actually beer at all. Henceforth, only proper British Bitter will be referred to as beer, and European brews of known and accepted provenance will be referred to as Lager. South African beer is also acceptable, as they are pound for pound the greatest sporting nation on earth and it can only be due to the beer. They are also part of the British Commonwealth - see what it did for them. American brands will be referred to as Near-Frozen Gnat’s Urine, so that all can be sold without risk of further confusion.
10. Hollywood will be required occasionally to cast English actors as good guys. Hollywood will also be required to cast English actors to play English characters. Watching Andie Macdowell attempt English dialect in Four Weddings and a Funeral was an experience akin to having one’s ears removed with a cheese grater.
11. You will cease playing American football. There is only one kind of proper football; you call it soccer. Those of you brave enough will, in time, be allowed to play rugby (which has some similarities to American football, but does not involve stopping for a rest every twenty seconds or wearing full kevlar body armour like a bunch of nancies).
12. Further, you will stop playing baseball. It is not reasonable to host an event called the World Series for a game which is not played outside of America. Since only 2.1% of you are aware there is a world beyond your borders, your error is understandable. You will learn cricket, and we will let you face the South Africans first to take the sting out of their deliveries.
13.. You must tell us who killed JFK. It’s been driving us mad.
14. An internal revenue agent (i.e. tax collector) from Her Majesty’s Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisition of all monies due (backdated to 1776).
15. Daily Tea Time begins promptly at 4 p.m. with proper cups, with saucers, and never mugs, with high quality biscuits (cookies) and cakes; plus strawberries (with cream) when in season.
God Save the Queen!
eeeeyup! check out my DA mikeyjoecarney.deviantart.com